This course prepares the student to take the CompTIA Network+ N10-007 certification exam. It covers all exam objectives, as well as additional topics that provide background and context. Demonstrations and instructor commentary throughout the course come from real-world experience, with examples and tips that the network professional can use in a production environment.
In this course, you will:
- Describe networking concepts
- Explain the function and installation of network infrastructure components
- Describe network operations concepts and implementation
- Describe network security concepts and implementation
- Explain network troubleshooting techniques and tool usage